Ribbon Cuttings are Sponsored By Cox Business
To schedule a ribbon cutting, you must be a new or existing member of the Tempe Chamber. If you’re preparing for a grand opening, have recently remodeled, have a new location or are a new member, let us celebrate with you! You can request a ribbon cutting with our new online form!
Ribbon Cutting Guidelines
• Please submit a ribbon cutting request form at least three weeks before the preferred date.
• To maximize attendance please select from the preferred days and times below.
- These are the best times to increase attendance of Chamber, Ambassadors and other business professionals.
- Please avoid scheduling a ribbon cutting around other Chamber events or holidays (i.e. any Friday before or after holidays). Please check the Chamber Calendar at: https://tempechamber.org/events
• The Tempe Chamber Provides:
- Large scissors and ribbon
- Chamber staff member(s) and volunteer Ambassadors
- Presentation of your wall plaque and a book of Ambassador and staff business cards
- Event posted on our online event calendar and Facebook page
- Mention in the Chamber weekly newsletter and a photo on social media
Your checklist for a successful ribbon cutting
• Who to invite: Elected officials, neighboring businesses, and existing customers, suppliers to your trade, prospects, personal family and friends
• How to your promote business to attendees:
- Prepare press release
- Contact media outlets
- Drawings or door prizes
- Certificates or coupons
- Collateral material: cards, brochures, literature
Benefits of hosting a Chamber ribbon cutting
• Opportunity to publicly thank your family, friends, business associates, employees and financial partners
• Introduce your company to potential new customers
• Expand visibility for your organization and raise your profile in our community