To act as representatives for the Tempe Chamber of Commerce and the city of Tempe. To promote good fellowship and mutual understanding for and with the United States military communities. The committee is open to the public and past or current military service is not a requirement to join.
- Facilitate a favorable and mutually rewarding relationship between the business community and military units in the Valley.
- Host awards luncheons where an outstanding member of the National Guard or Reserve receives recognition for his or her service.
- Host an annual trip that is open to public.
- Increase membership and committee attendance at Tempe Chamber mixers
- Honor and recognize local high school and college students in the ROTC programs.